Auto & Eve Redone Auto & Eve Redone

The hell?

This animation was well done, the sound was okay, and overall this is a decent piece of work -- but I'll never look at AUTO the same way again.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Great animation

Seriously, the animation was top quality. Everything ran smoothly and the art was top notch. I especially liked the Martian ship corridors. I can't find any criticism for this, in fact. So kudos.

Mrs Fatt Mrs Fatt

Eh.

To gio7x, if everyone follows your suggestions, Newgrounds would be filled with crap submissions where everyone voted 5 and gave glowing reviews.

It was pretty good on the humor side, but the animation was kind of lacking (it could be smoother) and there was a glaring parallax error at the start.

EdpR responds:

I'm glad you liked it but
But what do you mean with glaring parallax error?

Narwhals Narwhals

EPIC

Best animation I've ever seen, and neat concept just like all of your other animations out there. I especially like how the narwhals have floppy fins. Rock on.

I love Flash! I love Flash!

Wait, what?

The animation was fluid I guess, but there was nothing really interesting that stood out. Love the preloader.

Flyingdoodle responds:

Hahah, thanks for your input!

The Half Pipe The Half Pipe

Not bad, but technique needs some work.

I must say this isn't a bad Flash. Your animation is pretty fluid, everything looks like it should, et cetera; the main problem is the explosions and flames which look like you just gave up and drew shit. These are incredibly difficult things to draw, but they really add a lot to an action-oriented short like this. If you went back and redrew all these effects, it would take a heck of a lot of time but look zillions of times better. The silence doesn't really detract from the work, but does kind of hamper the experience.
I voted 2. Hope to see improvement next time!

Lamnimator responds:

thanks for the review chinke...I'm probably not going to bother with the fire...but will most likely learn how to do better smoke...and probably fix the luigi-samus-pikachu part as it looks horrible xD

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Haha, awesome

Entertaining and fun, with excellent concept, animation and music. I like your depiction of Miyamoto, as well as the custom sprites created for him in the 3 games he visited. The ending is also a nice touch. I actually liked the tweens, as they were very nicely and professionally done. My only gripe is that it was too short, but that's a rather shitty point against a rushed Uni assignment. ;P

Sky of Colour Sky of Colour

Yo sky!

First and foremost: Great transparency. Great colours. Your sense of design is incredible.

Unfortunately, it got boring for me after a while. There's also no real point to this other than to give your audience a wonderful pink fuzzy feeling in the pit of its collective stomach. Otherwise, nice stuff.

Choice of music is okay, but I know one even more hypnotic and transfixing. Unfortunately, I forgot its author. :(

Nice job and kudos.

SkySausage responds:

Whooey! I have some kudos.

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

Breathtaking

This 'Flash animation' rocks harder than a stoned chipmunk set in concrete. The drawings were simply amazing, and the animation was incredibly smooth (unlike some anime cartoons >:/). The characters were realistically drawn - far better than any other flash on NG (except, of course, for that Gran-something guy... you should do a collab or something :D) and the violence was impeccable. The sound was awesome, but your friend stole the robot ones from StarCraft :( ditch him!

Summary? You are 1337, my friend.

Glurk! Glurk!

Not all that good a joke

You ripped music from Otto Matic, Planet Rennie. Did you get permission? This is commercial stuff! You could get sued for this! I don't care about the rest. THIS IS SERIOUS!